What does an Elder Law Attorney In Orlando Do?
Our elder care lawyers will assist you or your loved one in many different ways. As you age, issues can arise with medicaid payouts, estate planning issues, setting up proper trusts for family members, and much more. With years of experience in estate planning, guardianship, and elder care, we are here for you!
What is Elder Law?
Elder law is the practice of advocating for the elderly and their loved ones by focusing on their specific needs to ensure that their estate plan, home, and medical expenses are all accounted for and achieved as they grow older.
Areas of Practice for Elder Law Attorneys
An elder law attorney can assist the client with a number of issues, including, but not limited to:
- Estate planning, including the creation and execution of a will or trust;
- Creating a power of attorney;
- Providing assistance with health care planning through Medicare and Medicaid;
- Asset preservation;
- Gift taxes;
- Help with selecting the right assisted living facility; and
- Filing nursing home complaints and/or claims.
If you would like to speak with a Florida Elder Law Attorney, click here to set up a consultation today.